PDA

View Full Version : Who eats their own cum??

Cocksmith
09-15-2016, 09:38 PM
Does anyone here eat their own cum? Ive tried before and don't necessarily like it, however, the thought of eating my load while I'm jerking off always turns me on a lot. When I cum tho, I lose interest.

smoothboi
09-16-2016, 03:45 AM
Usually, but not all the time.

Fitzcarraldo
09-16-2016, 03:49 AM
Seems like an odd request for peer pressure.

luckyboytx
09-16-2016, 08:41 AM
I'm the same way, but really want to try someone else's

hippifried
09-16-2016, 10:32 AM
I like it. Butt @ my age, I'm just not flexible enough to get it directly. Nowadays I gotta do a transfer.

hamdasl
09-16-2016, 02:37 PM
Not high on my list of things to do.

runningdownthatdream
09-16-2016, 04:12 PM
Does anyone here eat their own cum? Ive tried before and don't necessarily like it, however, the thought of eating my load while I'm jerking off always turns me on a lot. When I cum tho, I lose interest.

Have you ever posed this question to your Dad? If so, what was his response?

hippifried
09-16-2016, 04:37 PM
Have you ever posed this question to your Dad? If so, what was his response?

As a great grandfather, I haven't been asked. 2 generations and nothing yet. Hope I live long enough to see if generation 3 will pose the question. Better start working on my quips & comedy routine that needs to follow such a question from your progeny. LOL

runningdownthatdream
09-16-2016, 07:18 PM
As a great grandfather, I haven't been asked. 2 generations and nothing yet. Hope I live long enough to see if generation 3 will pose the question. Better start working on my quips & comedy routine that needs to follow such a question from your progeny. LOL

Well I guess Cocksmith isn't your grandkid. I imagine there's a whole fantasy he's got around people eating their cum and him interviewing them about it: what's it taste like, what's it smell like, do you eat it a la carte, do you like to be watched while eating your cum, is it really good for your digestion.......

Erika1487
09-16-2016, 07:25 PM
Hormones have robbed me of the ability to cum :(

runningdownthatdream
09-16-2016, 07:27 PM
Hormones have robbed me of the ability to cum :(

.....but are you still worshiping the Satan?

Erika1487
09-16-2016, 07:37 PM
yes I am still a Satanist............

runningdownthatdream
09-16-2016, 07:45 PM
I'm somewhat puzzled by the label Satanist. If one rejects order and embraces chaos how can one describe oneself as something (in this case a satanist) without becoming antithetical to chaos?

Erika1487
09-16-2016, 08:03 PM
I'm somewhat puzzled by the label Satanist. If one rejects order and embraces chaos how can one describe oneself as something (in this case a satanist) without becoming antithetical to chaos? Well tbh I don't totally embrace chaos, you see as a theistic Satanist I practice rituals and observe a certain amount of 'Dogma" that comes with them.

runningdownthatdream
09-16-2016, 08:06 PM
Well tbh I don't totally embrace chaos, you see as a theistic Satanist I practice rituals and observe a certain amount of 'Dogma" that comes with them.

:( well at least the rituals must be fun

Erika1487
09-16-2016, 08:22 PM
:( well at least the rituals must be fun

Yes, yes they are quite enjoyable :)

Cocksmith
09-17-2016, 02:05 AM
Well I guess Cocksmith isn't your grandkid. I imagine there's a whole fantasy he's got around people eating their cum and him interviewing them about it: what's it taste like, what's it smell like, do you eat it a la carte, do you like to be watched while eating your cum, is it really good for your digestion.......

What can I say? I ask the tough questions lol

fred41
09-17-2016, 03:08 AM
... what's it taste like, what's it smell like, do you eat it a la carte, do you like to be watched while eating your cum, is it really good for your digestion.......

Hmm...Well if he were to ask those questions,I'd have to say:

1. Cream mixed with pureed oyster and a dash of hydrogen peroxide.
2. A very slight hint of bleach.
3. I have, but prefer it with a woman's tongue.
4. Method 1 - NO, Method 2 - the partner would most likely be watching, so YES.
5. Probably neither good or bad.

You're all welcome!...:D

CoolAwesomeBXDude
09-17-2016, 07:13 PM
no desire in doing that

luvzbig1s
09-18-2016, 01:45 AM
There is only one way to find out for sure and that is to lay on your back and start stroking and when it gets close to you cumming pull your legs up over your head and with you cock pointed at your mouth open up and shoot away That is how I started tasting my own but I had already sucked several guys cocks long before

william.howl
09-18-2016, 10:01 AM
I eat my cum every time I masturbate, which means almost every day since I was 11.

gaysian71
09-18-2016, 10:38 AM
Hmm...Well if he were to ask those questions,I'd have to say:

1. Cream mixed with pureed oyster and a dash of hydrogen peroxide.
2. A very slight hint of bleach.
3. I have, but prefer it with a woman's tongue.
4. Method 1 - NO, Method 2 - the partner would most likely be watching, so YES.
5. Probably neither good or bad.

You're all welcome!...:D

Or just suck on a penny. That's about as close as it gets to the taste. And I have had my own, but it's much better to swallow the load of a sexy girl.

bi-smooth
09-24-2016, 01:01 AM
well if your going to swallow and be safe swallow your own. if you want to see what cum taste's like.

youngblood61
09-24-2016, 01:08 AM
Like shooting it, not eating it.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-24-2016, 06:53 PM
I see not swallowing my cum, as being akin to alcohol abuse!!

WetKellie
09-26-2016, 09:59 PM
I am relatively new here and I am a bit taken back by the de-railing of the posts, but it
is interesting to read the variety of perspectives. As a woman I don't do this the way it's posted, but I have "tasted" myself for example during sex with my husband. While it's very arousing then, it's not something I do when alone (I don't rub myself and lick my fingers).

sockratees
09-27-2016, 01:47 AM
the thought of eating my load while I'm jerking off always turns me on a lot. When I cum tho, I lose interest.

used to happen to me too. I don't like it at all today.

isabelle311
10-01-2016, 06:34 PM
http://ep3.xhcdn.com/000/111/713/538_1000.gif
http://ep3.xhcdn.com/000/111/713/531_1000.gif

Fitzcarraldo
10-02-2016, 05:57 AM
I am relatively new here and I am a bit taken back by the de-railing of the posts, but it
is interesting to read the variety of perspectives. As a woman I don't do this the way it's posted, but I have "tasted" myself for example during sex with my husband. While it's very arousing then, it's not something I do when alone (I don't rub myself and lick my fingers).

You have entered a very different world here.

ElectricWoody
10-02-2016, 06:29 PM
One must be a brave soul to ejaculate into glass and slurp it down. Havent got that far in life yet.

tamjaz16
10-20-2016, 05:28 AM
I used to collect and freeze mine in old film containers. Then suck on or used as anal lube. Would love to try this with someone else

bi-smooth
10-20-2016, 06:15 PM
interesting. was it any good as lube?
did you suck the whole film container of cum in one go?
how many cum squirts do you think is in one film container?

Cocksmith
10-20-2016, 06:48 PM
I used to collect and freeze mine in old film containers. Then suck on or used as anal lube. Would love to try this with someone else

Damn dude. That's some straight up serial killer shit. Now put the lotion in the basket!!!!

natina
10-21-2016, 12:29 PM
Natural Harvest – A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes. Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has ...

http://cookingwithcum.com/

https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041

https://www.amazon.com/Semenology-Bartenders-Paul-Fotie-Photenhauer/dp/1482605228

natina
10-24-2016, 08:07 AM
:banana:

:cheers:

Natural Harvest – A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes. Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has ...

https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041

https://www.amazon.com/Semenology-Bartenders-Paul-Fotie-Photenhauer/dp/1482605228

Jericho
10-24-2016, 03:31 PM
I've never been that hungry! :shrug

bi-smooth
10-25-2016, 05:04 PM
can anyone confirm if this is true. that cum has a very high content of zinc in it?

natina
10-27-2016, 02:00 AM
The recipes hold the clues

can anyone confirm if this is true. that cum has a very high content of zinc in it?

holzz
10-27-2016, 02:05 AM
no, because eating one's own body fluids denotes homosexuality......like if you spit and eat your own spit, or your own snot, it makes you gay.

Billy Blueballs
10-27-2016, 12:27 PM
no, because eating one's own body fluids denotes homosexuality......like if you spit and eat your own spit, or your own snot, it makes you gay.

Don't forget eating your own vomit. That's jump out of the cake gay.

bi-smooth
10-27-2016, 09:07 PM
but does it have a high zinc content?

rumilla
10-29-2016, 11:41 AM
better eat cum from your girlfriend

bi-smooth
10-30-2016, 12:46 AM
well it seems no one knows if cum is high in zinc but if it is I have been told what is good for a hangover is to take zinc tablets. well there is now something else you can take for the hangover.
does anyone know if taking zinc is good for hangovers? or was someone pulling my.......
I will just stick to not drinking that much to get a hangover so no need for zinc or anything else.
be hangover free it's the best way

Fitzcarraldo
10-30-2016, 01:40 AM
All I know is that zinc is nasty. Cold-Eze has a lot of zinc. It's supposed to help you get over a cold quicker if you take it as soon as you start coming down with one. I'd rather have the cold and not have to taste the zinc.

Sparda
10-30-2016, 04:20 PM
This describes me exactly!

cadmium
10-30-2016, 05:23 PM
Love eating my cum. There are fun cei videos online. Check them out

Boomerang Man
10-30-2016, 06:00 PM
Sampled mine a few times but only in the snow-balling context. I find that so hot...........being feback your own cum via DFK by a beautiful lipsticked girl. That said, my cum could have done with a bit more seasoning! :D

crazyeditor
10-06-2017, 03:14 AM
I've been eating my own cum for many years, I have eaten other guys cum and my current GF is transsexual and I eat her cum.
I filled a film can once, kept it in the freezer between cumshots until it was full. Put the whole thing in my mouth and let it melt then swallowed it - it went right through me if you know what I mean (had to run to the toilet)
Cum makes an excellent lube, my TS GF and I use it for anal sex lube whenever we can
Google is your friend - Semen is only one percent sperm; the rest is composed of over 200 separate proteins, as well as vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc
can help in the prevention of tooth decay
Sperm softens the skin
Low in calories, low in protein

Telvin
10-06-2017, 03:49 AM
Yes I do...and anyone else willing to donate. Last time, I cleaned up my cum off the lady's ass I just blew all over. She especially liked it when I cleaned off her asshole, I spent extra time there.

Tonytaco
10-06-2017, 02:34 PM
just cant do it...no idea why..I get horny as hell..all set up to then I cum and I loose interest =(

LittleGuy
10-06-2017, 08:18 PM
Swallow that hiv juice

DollarThief
11-21-2017, 03:30 AM

lol.. pretty much sums up how I feel too.

jgbtts
11-21-2017, 04:00 AM
Yes I do...and anyone else willing to donate. Last time, I cleaned up my cum off the lady's ass I just blew all over. She especially liked it when I cleaned off her asshole, I spent extra time there.

Just reading that nearly made me 'donate'

LovinThaTSLadiez
11-21-2017, 04:39 AM
I do. I always want to cum in my mouth, but sometimes it is just too much work. Recently, I was all set to squirt in my mouth and when I squirted it was a big load. However, it went directly into my left eye. I made sure to aim a little better the next time I did it.

pedman
11-21-2017, 09:03 AM
Yes I do it, don’t seem to have a problem with it. Must admit I prefer pre cum as it has a nice sweet flavour. I like to taste the full load though.

natina
11-21-2017, 11:15 AM
Natural Harvest

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?75862-Foods-that-make-your-cum-taste-even-better

[http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?64809-Has-anyone-taste-there-own-cum/page3

Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes

Price: $24.95
Ships in 3-5 business days

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

natina
11-21-2017, 11:27 AM
http://cookingwithcum.com

http://www.lulu.com/us/en/shop/fotie-photenhauer/natural-harvest-a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes/paperback/product-20052760.html

natina
11-21-2017, 11:31 PM
The home of semen cuisine
so_cropped

BuyAtAmazon

Or save $3 at Createspace
Coupon code VN5SN78U

Signed copies available!

Semenology – The Semen Bartender’s Handbook

This is the ultimate handbook for mixologists looking for ingredients that go beyond exotic fruit juices and rare spirits. Driven by a commitment and passion for the freshly harvested ingredient, Semenology pushes the limits of classic bartending. Semen is often freshly available behind most bar counters and adds a personal touch to any cocktail. The connoisseur will appreciate learning how to mix selected spirits to enhance the delicate flavors of prostate milk. The book provides useful tips that cover every detail of Semenology, from mixing and presentation to harvesting and storage advice.

Paul "Fotie" Photenhauer and 2 more
Semenology - The Semen Bartender's Handbook
ISBN-13: 978-1482605228, ISBN-10: 1482605228

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agQpK6H3LP8

http://www.lulu.com/us/en/shop/fotie-photenhauer/natural-harvest-a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes/paperback/product-20052760.html

skippyfever
12-27-2017, 03:20 AM
I do, I guess depends on what I eat it tastes bad or good

LovetheLBs
12-27-2017, 03:10 PM
I've swallowed cum from others but not my own. It's not the greatest tasting thing in the world, but it adds to the heat of the moment. On a side note, I love precum and find it tastes very good

mikelangelo1
12-27-2017, 06:22 PM
i usually taste cum from other cocks but i like my own too..i lick the precum and many times i squirt in my mouth..i have swallowed many times, it makes me horny

puffguy
08-27-2018, 11:42 PM
my partner is TG but had her nuts cut off, so the only cum around is mine...and I do enjoy licking my cum off her cock...but, when I'm alone although I think about it and get turned on by it, like a few other posts, the moment I actually cum I lose interest in tasting my own jizz....

jamesedwards
08-28-2018, 05:36 AM

I love eating my own cum. My TGIrl girlfriend loves it too and encourage it a lot. It turns us both on. Two ofy favorite ways is when my TGirl sucks me off while she fingers my ass and l cum all over her tits. She makes me lick it up. Recently she had me cum on her cock and l sucked my cum off then she bust in my mouth. You talk about goodness? I fucking love it.
I love when we have a 3sum with her friend. Her friend has a 10 inch dick and will fuck me from the back while my girlfriend suck me off. While dhe is fucking me she put both her arms around my neck and she grinfs deep and hard. When it starts getting good she will spank my ass and scratch my back while my TGirl is twisting my nipples causing pain.
The dick is so good she has to hold me by the neck csuse lm known to pass out after l cum. Its very intense. I'll cum on my TGirl and lick it off. I have to say l enjoy doing that shit.

Toadily
08-28-2018, 01:46 PM
Always wanted to try but lost the urg just after I blew my nut till a TS was blowing me in my car out side of the Club when she made me nut and just after I shot it in her mouth she quickly come up to me my mouth and gave me a kiss and filled my mouth with my own cum, now I want to eat it everytime, can't get that flavor out of my mind.

jamesedwards
08-28-2018, 09:20 PM
Always wanted to try but lost the urg just after I blew my nut till a TS was blowing me in my car out side of the Club when she made me nut and just after I shot it in her mouth she quickly come up to me my mouth and gave me a kiss and filled my mouth with my own cum, now I want to eat it everytime, can't get that flavor out of my mind.

That's called swapping that cum from mouth to mouth, I love that shit! I suck it right out of her mouth from her tongue that shit drives her and me nuts! it's nasty and we love nasty! I love when she takes the cum off my tongue and tell me to stick my tongue out and spit a nice glob of it in my mouth. That shit is so fucking hot!!! When she does it she grabs me by the throat, I love that bitch LOL

Have you ever had cum cakes? OMG! Yall that love your own cum and hers, you gotta try this!

So I made a nice batter of pancake mix (I make the best pancakes ever!), So My Tgirl girlfriend fucks me from behind while she jacks my dick off and I use Olive oil for lube, its the best. I don't buy that store bought shit that really doesn't work. Use Olive oil and fucking will get better especially anal.
So she jacks me off and fucks me hard and we go for the deep milking so I can cum hard. When I cum I cum directly into the cake batter. Mix it up and we have "Cum Cakes" LOL I swear that shit is good and she loves it. So the next time I told her lets cum into the batter together she was like hell yeah, and we both standing there jacking off, oils dicks getting spanked and the shit is good. I love watching her spank that big 9 inch black dick, it makes me cum cause she's a nasty bitch and I love it.

Try it you might like it. She had steak and I cummed all over her steak, and I fed it to her. I don't eat red meat, but she said it was delicious. She and I bust nut all over a watermelon and apple and we both ate it together. We have so much fun. She told me it will be hard for another man to enter her life cause he would have to be one nasty motha fucka to please her, I set the bar to dam high LOL She said if I break up with her she is going to ball gag me tie me down and bust my ass open and make it bleed and I will never walk straight again LOL now why did my dick get hard when she told me that LOL hahahaha lmao

dirtrail
08-28-2018, 10:24 PM
Jesus man.
That's called swapping that cum from mouth to mouth, I love that shit! I suck it right out of her mouth from her tongue that shit drives her and me nuts! it's nasty and we love nasty! I love when she takes the cum off my tongue and tell me to stick my tongue out and spit a nice glob of it in my mouth. That shit is so fucking hot!!! When she does it she grabs me by the throat, I love that bitch LOL

Have you ever had cum cakes? OMG! Yall that love your own cum and hers, you gotta try this!

So I made a nice batter of pancake mix (I make the best pancakes ever!), So My Tgirl girlfriend fucks me from behind while she jacks my dick off and I use Olive oil for lube, its the best. I don't buy that store bought shit that really doesn't work. Use Olive oil and fucking will get better especially anal.
So she jacks me off and fucks me hard and we go for the deep milking so I can cum hard. When I cum I cum directly into the cake batter. Mix it up and we have "Cum Cakes" LOL I swear that shit is good and she loves it. So the next time I told her lets cum into the batter together she was like hell yeah, and we both standing there jacking off, oils dicks getting spanked and the shit is good. I love watching her spank that big 9 inch black dick, it makes me cum cause she's a nasty bitch and I love it.

Try it you might like it. She had steak and I cummed all over her steak, and I fed it to her. I don't eat red meat, but she said it was delicious. She and I bust nut all over a watermelon and apple and we both ate it together. We have so much fun. She told me it will be hard for another man to enter her life cause he would have to be one nasty motha fucka to please her, I set the bar to dam high LOL She said if I break up with her she is going to ball gag me tie me down and bust my ass open and make it bleed and I will never walk straight again LOL now why did my dick get hard when she told me that LOL hahahaha lmao

Highlander1963
08-28-2018, 11:24 PM
I eat my cum every time I masturbate, which means almost every day since I was 11.

Me too, only way I could masturbate and cum without leaving a mess somewhere that the old lady would eventually find!!
Love when my tv partner cums in my mouth then makes me cum on her cock then lick it clean. Brilliant!!

BlüeKarma
08-29-2018, 12:34 AM
just cant do it...no idea why..I get horny as hell..all set up to then I cum and I loose interest =(

^^^This, I like the idea of licking it off my fingers but then it gets on my fingers and I look at it and ... the feeling goes away.

jamesedwards
08-29-2018, 12:58 AM
Jesus man.

Yo Jezus has nothing to do with this man LOL

jamesedwards
08-29-2018, 01:02 AM
^^^This, I like the idea of licking it off my fingers but then it gets on my fingers and I look at it and ... the feeling goes away.

Not me, I have cummed on my TGirl's toes and when I see it, I am like a FAT greedy old man I dive right in. He legs shake and it drives her bananas! And when I cum on her balls and cock she gets hard as a fucking pipe and that's nine inches of pipe we talking. Now yall will probably call me crazy, but I know I am a Freak Nasty motha fucka LOL that's what she calls me in the bedroom. I bust my nut in her arm pit. Something about her shaved arm pit drives me nuts, she just look so chocolately smooth. So we tried and she liked it and I loved it. She was laughing cause she is ticklish. LOL I ate my cum off everywhere of her body except her forehead, that will change LOL

Fitzcarraldo
08-29-2018, 03:52 AM
There is such a thing as oversharing.

jamesedwards
08-30-2018, 01:27 AM
There is such a thing as oversharing.
Hell nah lol no such thang

BeholdTheTrove
08-31-2018, 03:05 PM
I love my cum, anticipating tasting it always makes the moment happen sooner lol

THEbottom
09-30-2018, 07:38 PM
Mine and anyone else's I can get !!