PDA

View Full Version : are there trans massage parlours?

holzz
09-15-2016, 09:02 PM
there are massage parlours for genetic girls, but any in major cities for trans? most trans tend to work as indies, which is fine, but a massage parlour where one can go and they come in turn to introduce would be cool.

hippifried
09-16-2016, 11:30 AM
There's a couple of trans ladies who advertise the shifts they work at otherwise regular massage parlors around the Phoenix area.

natina
09-16-2016, 11:52 AM
They get raided real fast in Hollywood if there is a ts are Ladyboy there.
Western/ Melrose raided fast.

hippifried
09-16-2016, 01:24 PM
Cum to think of it, not in Phoenix proper. Just the outlying towns. Mesa, Tempe maybe, not sure about Guadalupe, on the East side. Glendale, & Surprise (appropriately named town across the street from Sun City) on the west side. Phoenix PD is one of, if not the largest employer in the state, and always looking for "make-work". The State got rid of most of its archaic sex laws in 2001 or 2002, & Maricopa County never had any ordinances of its own as far as I know. Didn't used to anyway. Almost all the massage parlors used to be in the county islands, but with all the expansion, they've been pushed out & the trailers & old motels bulldozed for "progress". Phoenix still has parlors, but they don't advertise. Just gotta know what's where. With such a low profile, trans workers can't draw clients, & it might cause problems if politicians, preachers, & cops who come in for a happy ending are homophobic. Oh well... The big city's loss. There may be some. I'd have to research it & I'm just too lazy. Easier to go to the bar, the dirty book store, or just look for street ladies. Or maybe check personal local ads.

gaysian71
09-16-2016, 10:22 PM
The only place I have ever found a trans massage parlor was in Los Angeles at the beginning of this year. It seemed like any other massage parlor except they offered ladyboy massages. The girl that I got for a massage was perfect. But I looked for it again and it was no longer there. So I guess Natina is right and they get shutdown a lot.

holzz
09-17-2016, 02:44 AM
They get raided real fast in Hollywood if there is a ts are Ladyboy there.
Western/ Melrose raided fast.

what about other cities like NYC or Houston or other countries?