PDA

View Full Version : People like Spedius Ruin the Board....

Vicki Richter
09-07-2006, 05:58 PM
This guy says nothing, just hawks his web sites. He bumped 15 threads earlier today just to post links to various sites. It's no wonder the meaningful conversation that made this a great board is way down. All the interesting threads get bounced to spam.

romeo
09-07-2006, 06:10 PM
I guess to know who really is spedius..... :roll:
Do u have any suspect? :roll: :lol:

Vicki Richter
09-07-2006, 06:14 PM
I guess to know who really is spedius..... :roll:
Do u have any suspect? :roll: :lol:

No suspects... I don't know anything about that web site. I just see dozens of threads popping up which would be considered spam if they ended up in someone's email and I think it changes the vibe of the board. I come on here looking to add some commentary and it's hard when all the meaningless threads are bumped over the interesting discussion based ones.

V

romeo
09-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Ok then....I'll give u a clue
Didn't u noticed that your first post has been edited?
The name of that website is the key of this mistery....

bunzy
09-07-2006, 08:34 PM
There are many people who literally ruin this board and the main guy on here is Chefmike, he's always the one who has something negative to say, and there's also this guy called Rusty Young who's totally obsessed with huge cocks, they just kill the whole vibe and make me not come back on here anymore, and now we have the official internet gangsta called Draven007. WHAT GOING ON THESE DAYS!?

RIPLEY
09-09-2006, 03:46 PM
Vicki - I haven't been on this board long enough to know what makes it bad but I do know it's the fact you post here that makes this board seem great to me....don't go anywhere. I want to hear what all you girls have to say.

werwt22
09-09-2006, 11:24 PM
There are many people who literally ruin this board ...and there's also this guy called Rusty Young who's totally obsessed with huge cocks, they just kill the whole vibe and make me not come back on here anymore, a

Thought this forum was "Hung" angels, not politically correct angels.

thanos
10-24-2006, 11:16 AM
I second this.

werwt22
12-18-2006, 08:48 PM
BTW, I actually enjoy Rusty Young and Chefmikes post. Chefmike is hilarious...maybe not when your on the receiving end but when he says what he says it cracks me up. Rusty Young just became the poster boy for what many people come here for...nothing wrong with that.

TheOne1
12-18-2006, 08:53 PM
gatta take the good john's with the bad ones....

its like professional sports.. but in ScortWorld..
instead of fans supporting the athletes.. its the Johns that make it possible for the Scorts to go under tha knife :D

uncutlove
12-18-2006, 09:29 PM
I hate his posting style, with the twenty smiles and bolded words.

Stupid.

trish
12-19-2006, 12:50 AM
Vicki comments
...no wonder the meaningful conversation that made this a great board is way down.

i tend to agree. one step toward a remedy is to stop segregating threads on politics, science, religion and other interests from the cocks, ass and tits threads. let's mix it up bit.

jowwor
12-19-2006, 04:03 AM
Then I suggest a new main category be created, one for posting pics, clips, sets, who is this, etc...

I don't think mixing it up would make it "better"...

But be very carful about thowing out charcter descriptions based on the democracy of a selcted few..

In my opinion, and as far as I know, Spedius has not tried to sell anything via websites. I collect a few such clips and sets, mostly to single out potential great material for personal "use" and admiration, whether it be movies or picture sets...

Collecting them, categorizing them and sharing them in a manner like Spedius does may not suit everybody, but there should be room for it, at least until the personal server quota has been reached (if there is such a limit?).

Commenting on his posting style as being stupid, now that's just plain silly... Such comments, if at all, should be adressed to the person... The formatting is a he** of a lot better typographically and conceptually than me at least...

So make a new main category for such posts, and the greneral discussion main thread can stay as pure, clean and "uncontaminated" as so many (it seems) desire...

Amen :roll:

wombat33
12-19-2006, 04:38 AM
This guy says nothing, just hawks his web sites. He bumped 15 threads earlier today just to post links to various sites. It's no wonder the meaningful conversation that made this a great board is way down. All the interesting threads get bounced to spam.

SPEDIUS IS OK BY ME. HE SEEMS PLEASANT, HELPFUL, AND ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE HERE THAT HAS WRITTEN NICELY TO ME.

THREE CHEERS FOR SPEDIUS.

CORVETTEDUDE
12-19-2006, 08:09 AM
People, People, People !!!!!! Can't we all just get along???? This is a 'forum'!!! EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion, AREN'T THEY? Freedon of speech, etc.!!! This new, cleaner photo thing is what bugs me, not what anyone says. So, what's next???

TheOne1
12-19-2006, 08:15 AM
i suggest anarchy ... a 'no rules' forum posting

Coroner
12-19-2006, 09:27 AM
Freedom for Spedius. :)

qeuqheeg222
12-19-2006, 09:42 AM
yeah i think his posts are a little redundant but they do no harm so let them be..however i want to know what really ticks in spedius' clock he never talks just dumps purloined materials..has the guy ever been with a tgirl,is he a top??bottom??does he have any input on the numerous posts of psychological or physical world of the tgirl ....has he ever chimed in when a tgirl wants to talk about why cant they stay in relationships???.....even when younger and i might go buy a comic book or baseball card at one of those shops the nerds workin there always had lively discussions whether it be about such and such's season or how would superhero-x handle this situation or that....

bassman2546
12-19-2006, 11:44 AM
With all his postings you would think he would at least stand up to himself and post a reply. But no.

I made a comment to him a couple of months ago regarding posts of pics that were quite redundant (only slight changes in still shots). I said, whatever he was selling, I wasn't buying. He got quite defensive with me and felt the need to email me over and over about subtle comments I made.

His posts clutter up the board and are really a waste of time. Even though he flat out doesn't try to sell anything, he's trying to sell you. I suggest don't even look at his postings and eventually they will stop. If they don't, then he needs to get a life.

trish
12-19-2006, 05:54 PM
J:
great point trish, i was against the seperation of topics from the start...

TheOne1:
i suggest anarchy...

here here!

segregating the topics polarizes the discussions. those who bother to drop in on the "politics and religion" forum are inclined to have strong to unswayable opinions. largely the rest of us just don't bother to go there. but were we to come across those discussions in our normal excusions here at Hungangels we would be more inclined to contribute. i personally think would have a moderating effect and be appreciated by all (except those who come here for a hardon and nothin' else)

NYCe
12-19-2006, 06:08 PM
The "politics and religion" forum was created because members requested it. People were tired of the daily flamewars that those two topics would create.

ezed
12-20-2006, 06:56 AM
The "politics and religion" forum was created because members requested it. People were tired of the daily flamewars that those two topics would create.

Keep that separation, it was a wise move. As far as Spedius, he posts the same stuff over and over, obviously picking up coin for doing so for every click. But he is very polite on the threads. You guys run the site, you got to decide if you want to allow this. I don't care, since the novelty wore off, I've been skipping the threads.

But the newbies, stumble by and post "Oh WOW MAN, MORE!" I probably did the same when I was new. Maybe not, I don't remember.

Ahhh, let Spedius live, and educate the newbies to what he's doing. The regulars will bypass. Maybe the guy need the sheckles.

wombat33
12-20-2006, 08:08 AM
great point trish, i was against the seperation of topics from the start...and i have no idea who spedius is but if wombat likes him im sure hes a fuckin idiot...

Hey you possom breath cocksucker...............how's life you bottom feeding slug???

I bet my left arm you are as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.

I don't care what anyone here thinks. I don' care if I get asked to leave.
You are just a fucking royal asshole with no regard for anyone new here. You are threatened because people might like our posts. You have been here forever and some how think you are one of the Elite posters or something. It really is pretty fuckin pathetic you fucking asshole.

you stupid, obnoxious, boring, piece of shit!

TheOne1
12-20-2006, 08:12 AM
great point trish, i was against the seperation of topics from the start...and i have no idea who spedius is but if wombat likes him im sure hes a fuckin idiot...

Hey you possom breath cocksucker...............how's life you bottom feeding slug.

I bet my left arm you are as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.

I don't care what anyone here thinks. I don' care if I get asked to leave.
You are just a fucking roayl asshole with no regard for anyone new here. You are threatened because people might like our posts. You have been here forever and some how thing you are one of the Elite posters or something. It really is pretty fuckin pathetic you fucking asshole.

you stupid, obnoxious, boring, piece of shit!

NICE.. now all we need to do is burn down the churches, overturn the government, and put the moderators on upside down burning crosses and were set! .... anarchy

happy holidays everyone

chefmike
02-26-2007, 05:12 PM

hwbs
02-26-2007, 08:57 PM
i think it would be better to just condense the threads and name each one in the reply....cause when i sign on there is no need for me to see 2 pages of spedius posts...it worked for the cartoon thread and i think it can work for u ....its just fucking annoying that i have to go 3 pages to see a real thread....i would prob be a better sport if your contributed more than the same old recycled clips... just my opinion

spedius
02-27-2007, 09:52 AM
i think it would be better to just condense the threads and name each one in the reply....cause when i sign on there is no need for me to see 2 pages of spedius posts...it worked for the cartoon thread and i think it can work for u ....its just fucking annoying that i have to go 3 pages to see a real thread....i would prob be a better sport if your contributed more than the same old recycled clips... just my opinion

Hi hollywoodbuckstrap,

I have a radical idea, an expansion of yours.

Why don't you merge ALL (and I mean ALL) threads by me and about me, including this one, into one mega-thread to be entitled "The Spedius Thread"?

Spedius

qeuqheeg222
02-27-2007, 09:58 AM
bravo,chap.

NYCe
02-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Hi hollywoodbuckstrap,

I have a radical idea, an expansion of yours.

Why don't you merge ALL (and I mean ALL) threads by me and about me, including this one, into one mega-thread to be entitled "The Spedius Thread"?

Spedius

Do you really want this?

spedius
02-27-2007, 10:03 AM
bravo,chap.

Hi queq,

Thank you, kind sir. :wink:

How're things with you? :smile:

Spedius

hwbs
02-27-2007, 10:06 AM
no why don't U do it...if U actually contributed to the forum I wouldn't even bother making any comments towards you .I don't consider posting the same stale clips over and over and over a contribution...U are just a nuisance...like a bad case of hemroids that just wont go away..

spedius
02-27-2007, 10:35 AM
no why don't U do it...if U actually contributed to the forum I wouldn't even bother making any comments towards you .I don't consider posting the same stale clips over and over and over a contribution...U are just a nuisance...like a bad case of hemroids that just wont go away..

Hi hollywoodbuckstrap,

Thank you for your few words of bile, just what I needed to start my day.

How on earth do I go about merging my own threads, I'm not a moderator?

Here's another radical thought for you to chew over, why not make me one?

One of my first tasks would be to ban the assholes who think it's OK to attack anyone they think is incapable of defending themselves.

Now get over yourself and stretch that thing you call a brain into improving this forum.

Spedius

spedius
02-27-2007, 10:55 AM
With all his postings you would think he would at least stand up to himself and post a reply. But no.I made a comment to him a couple of months ago regarding posts of pics that were quite redundant (only slight changes in still shots). I said, whatever he was selling, I wasn't buying. He got quite defensive with me and felt the need to email me over and over about subtle comments I made. His posts clutter up the board and are really a waste of time. Even though he flat out doesn't try to sell anything, he's trying to sell you. I suggest don't even look at his postings and eventually they will stop. If they don't, then he needs to get a life.

You are a FUCKING liar, when did I ever e-mail you?

Produce the alleged e-mails, if you can.

Spedius

spedius
02-27-2007, 10:58 AM
I hate his posting style, with the twenty smiles and bolded words. Stupid.

What a child-like comment.

Come on, surely, you can do better than that.

Spedius

spedius
02-27-2007, 10:59 AM

and you're not?

spedius
02-27-2007, 11:02 AM

so you couldn't let it go?

Kabuki
02-27-2007, 11:05 AM
:popcorn Spedius is fighting back :popcorn

spedius
02-27-2007, 11:14 AM
:popcorn Spedius is fighting back :popcorn

Hi Kabuki,

You're bloody right I am.

I've sat back and read all of the crap and lies that've been written about me and it's about time these smug idiots got a dose of their own medicine.

Let's see if they can take it as well as dish it out.

If anyone else wants to join in, please do.

Let's put these fools in their place once and for all.

Spedius

suckseed
02-27-2007, 11:23 AM
I hate to see Spedius getting attacked with this level of venom. Isn't it possible just to ask him to cool it a bit, maybe set some limits, and just avoid the drama?
And I haven't bothered reading all six pages since this afternoon, but as far as I know my question about why my post about Spedius was deleted immediately a couple of weeks ago...remember my 'this one's hung like a horse' thread? (with the horse, ha ha). Same night. Poof, gone, and as I said before, that made me think that Spedius' posts were sanctioned by the HA crew.
Ah well....did Oswald act alone?

The main point remains: there seem to be a lot of people for whom seeing six pic 'n vid threads at the top of the board is a buzzkill. And many of us are curious as to your mission here, Spedius old man. But beyond that I have no personal problem with you.

scorpion
02-27-2007, 11:32 AM
I hate to see Spedius getting attacked with this level of venom. Isn't it possible just to ask him to cool it a bit, maybe set some limits, and just avoid the drama?
And I haven't bothered reading all six pages since this afternoon, but as far as I know my question about why my post about Spedius was deleted immediately a couple of weeks ago...remember my 'this one's hung like a horse' thread? (with the horse, ha ha). Same night. Poof, gone, and as I said before, that made me think that Spedius' posts were sanctioned by the HA crew.
Ah well....did Oswald act alone?

The main point remains: there seem to be a lot of people for whom seeing six pic 'n vid threads at the top of the board is a buzzkill. And many of us are curious as to your mission here, Spedius old man. But beyond that I have no personal problem with you.

I agree. Im a little curious how this gonna ending.
:roll:

Fox
02-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Spedius seems like a cool guy, but the constant flurry of bumped threads is annoying when I come here at night. Like he said, just merge his threads and he can just bump one. Or something.

spedius
02-27-2007, 11:45 AM
I hate to see Spedius getting attacked with this level of venom. Isn't it possible just to ask him to cool it a bit, maybe set some limits, and just avoid the drama? And I haven't bothered reading all six pages since this afternoon, but as far as I know my question about why my post about Spedius was deleted immediately a couple of weeks ago...remember my 'this one's hung like a horse' thread? (with the horse, ha ha). Same night. Poof, gone, and as I said before, that made me think that Spedius' posts were sanctioned by the HA crew. Ah well....did Oswald act alone? The main point remains: there seem to be a lot of people for whom seeing six pic 'n vid threads at the top of the board is a buzzkill. And many of us are curious as to your mission here, Spedius old man. But beyond that I have no personal problem with you.

Hi suckseed,

At last, another rational human being,

Let's tackle your last question only.

My mission, if you wish to call it that, here is really very simple, I enjoy research when it's self motivated.

I'm by nature kind, gentle and a sharing person so I wanted to share my discoveries with those that were interested.

Perhaps, I might have let my enthusiasm get the better of me.

Spedius

spedius
02-27-2007, 11:52 AM
Im a little curious how this gonna ending. :roll:

Hi scorpion,

So am I.

Spedius

spedius
02-27-2007, 12:02 PM
Spedius seems like a cool guy, but the constant flurry of bumped threads is annoying when I come here at night. Like he said, just merge his threads and he can just bump one. Or something.

Hi Fox,

Many thanks for the kind words.

I'm genuinely sorry about the bumped threads, I guess I've a lot to learn about forum etiquette.

I very much doubt that the moderators will merge my threads, it's a much too radical step for them.

Spedius

Kabuki
02-27-2007, 12:16 PM

Hi Fox,

Many thanks for the kind words.

I'm genuinely sorry about the bumped threads, I guess I've a lot to learn about forum etiquette.

I very much doubt that the moderators will merge my threads, it's a much too radical step for them.

Spedius

I don't know if a single merger is possible, but why don't you create a "Spedius" thread, and post everything in that one thread from now on. I'm surprised the mods didn't just say that.

I have a love/hate relationship with your threads, but I don't dislike you. I actually like the Asian thread, and you have been kind enough to supply links to me lately.

So, what is your plan Spedius?

spedius
02-27-2007, 12:40 PM
I don't know if a single merger is possible, but why don't you create a "Spedius" thread, and post everything in that one thread from now on. I'm surprised the mods didn't just say that. I have a love/hate relationship with your threads, but I don't dislike you. I actually like the Asian thread, and you have been kind enough to supply links to me lately. So, what is your plan Spedius?

Hi again Kabuki,

Many thanks for the suggestion and the kind words.

One of the moderators mentioned, earlier in this thread, that the gigantic "Cartoons" thread had been created as a result of mergers, so it is a possibility. They have, in the past, merged one of my threads into one of theirs too, see their "poll" thread.

It would certainly solve many of their problems with me. If nobody was interested in my content then they would only have one thread to ignore.

As of this moment in time I've no alternate plan in mind. But please be assured that I am thinking. As much as someone with only a one cell brain is capable of.

Spedius

Balcanoid
02-27-2007, 12:42 PM
Is that what this (and any other) forum is all about? The diversity?
U can`t tell each other what is right or what`s wrong, that`s up to
us to decide and keep it within...that`s the way unique personalities has been created - so, respect anyone and let it be...
...I rest my case :D

Kabuki
02-27-2007, 12:48 PM
I don't know if a single merger is possible, but why don't you create a "Spedius" thread, and post everything in that one thread from now on. I'm surprised the mods didn't just say that. I have a love/hate relationship with your threads, but I don't dislike you. I actually like the Asian thread, and you have been kind enough to supply links to me lately. So, what is your plan Spedius?

Hi again Kabuki,

Many thanks for the suggestion and the kind words.

One of the moderators mentioned, earlier in this thread, that the gigantic "Cartoons" thread had been created as a result of mergers, so it is a possibility. They have, in the past, merged one of my threads into one of theirs too, see their "poll" thread.

It would certainly solve many of their problems with me. If nobody was interested in my content then they would only have one thread to ignore.

As of this moment in time I've no alternate plan in mind. But please be assured that I am thinking. As much as someone with only a one cell brain is capable of.

Spedius

I believe the original thread was actually deleted, and Dave restarted the thread. Before my time, but I know the thread had to be restarted. There may have been a number of random art threads. The mods or Dave are in a better position to reveal what happened.

chefmike
02-27-2007, 01:42 PM

:claps :claps :claps

spedius
02-27-2007, 01:57 PM

Hi chefmike,

So you've crawled out of your pit again, have you?

What wondrous insults have you got planned today?

Why don't you dazzle us with your sparking wit?

Or is all you can manage these days are a few smilies and some inane pics?

Spedius

chefmike
02-27-2007, 02:23 PM

Hi chefmike,

So you've crawled out of your pit again, have you?

What wondrous insults have you got planned today?

Why don't you dazzle us with your sparking wit?

Or is all you can manage these days are a few smilies and some inane pics?

Spedius

spedius
02-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Or is all you can manage these days are a few smilies and some inane pics? Spedius

I guess we've reached the upper level of your capabilities.

If you ever decide that you are able to act like an adult then perhaps we may exchange the occasional pleasantry.

Until then, may I suggest that you fuck off and grow up.

spedius
02-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Is that what this (and any other) forum is all about? The diversity? U can`t tell each other what is right or what`s wrong, that`s up to
us to decide and keep it within...that`s the way unique personalities has been created - so, respect anyone and let it be......I rest my case :D

Hi Balcanoid,

Thank you for your calm and sensible words.

Spedius

spedius
02-27-2007, 03:38 PM
I believe the original thread was actually deleted, and Dave restarted the thread. Before my time, but I know the thread had to be restarted. There may have been a number of random art threads. The mods or Dave are in a better position to reveal what happened.

Hi again Kabuki,

Thank you for the background information.

I may well do just that, ask Dave.

Spedius

katieftv
02-27-2007, 05:07 PM
Or is all you can manage these days are a few smilies and some inane pics? Spedius

If you ever decide that you are able to act like an adult then perhaps we may exchange the occasional pleasantry.

Oh come on now Spedius you are asking a bit much arent you? If this guy had another brain cell he would be an half wit. I mean its a bit much of you to expect such a deficient moron to be able to put enough words of more than 4 letters together to make to an coherent half intelegent sentence.

You do disapoint me sometime Spedius guys like chefmike never do. They set themselves very low limits which they consistantly fail to live up to. What you realy need to understand and make allowances for is that there guys have little to say worth saying so they engauge mouth without brain control. Shame really and they arent allowed sharp things like metal knives and forks and pencils and pens in their home.

Until next time Spedius keep the faith.

LG
02-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Spedius told chefmike:
Until then, may I suggest that you fuck off and grow up.

Chill out, man. You're supposed to be the polite one amongst us.

I'm not even sure what you two are fighting over. Live and let live. Let the mods handle things, after all.

lisaparadise
02-27-2007, 05:14 PM
This guy says nothing, just hawks his web sites. He bumped 15 threads earlier today just to post links to various sites. It's no wonder the meaningful conversation that made this a great board is way down. All the interesting threads get bounced to spam.awe vicki as you know i love ya to death chicky and i love out talks but even more i love the way you show your emotions,so you go girl

spedius
02-27-2007, 05:27 PM
Oh come on now Spedius you are asking a bit much arent you? If this guy had another brain cell he would be an half wit. I mean its a bit much of you to expect such a deficient moron to be able to put enough words of more than 4 letters together to make to an coherent half intelegent sentence. You do disapoint me sometime Spedius guys like chefmike never do. They set themselves very low limits which they consistantly fail to live up to. What you realy need to understand and make allowances for is that there guys have little to say worth saying so they engauge mouth without brain control. Shame really and they arent allowed sharp things like metal knives and forks and pencils and pens in their home. Until next time Spedius keep the faith.

Hi katieftv,

Thank you for helping me to get my feet back on the ground.

I'm afraid that I do tend to get a bit annoyed when confronted by ignorant fools like *,.<>&%$£.

When I've had enough of their stupidness, then I blow my top.

I trust that all is well with you?

Spedius

spedius
02-27-2007, 05:39 PM
Chill out, man. You're supposed to be the polite one amongst us. I'm not even sure what you two are fighting over. Live and let live. Let the mods handle things, after all.

Hi LG,

I'm sorry about that, but sometimes it becomes necessary to lower oneself when writing to such idiots who apart from not liking me probably doesn't even like himself.

Let me pose you a question, this is supposed to be a commercial website, isn't it?

Who's posts do you suppose have provided more potential income, mine or his?

Spedius

spedius
02-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Hi hollywoodbuckstrap, I have a radical idea, an expansion of yours. Why don't you merge ALL (and I mean ALL) threads by me and about me, including this one, into one mega-thread to be entitled "The Spedius Thread"? Spedius Do you really want this?

Hi NYCe,

Yes please.

It would certainly cause less problems for you and I expect me, once I work out how on earth I'm going to update it.

Thank you for replying.

Spedius

chefmike
02-27-2007, 09:20 PM

Oh come on now Spedius you are asking a bit much arent you? If this guy had another brain cell he would be an half wit. I mean its a bit much of you to expect such a deficient moron to be able to put enough words of more than 4 letters together to make to an coherent half intelegent sentence.

You do disapoint me sometime Spedius guys like chefmike never do. They set themselves very low limits which they consistantly fail to live up to. What you realy need to understand and make allowances for is that there guys have little to say worth saying so they engauge mouth without brain control. Shame really and they arent allowed sharp things like metal knives and forks and pencils and pens in their home.

Until next time Spedius keep the faith.

nice wig... :roll:

Vicki Richter
02-27-2007, 09:23 PM
It is better than your daily spam bread pushing down all the good topics. Regardless, please consider signing up as an afilliate for Vickirichter.com. We like people like you there.

BeardedOne
02-27-2007, 09:38 PM
Only just catching up on this.

The idea of a single thread is good, and would trim down the bumped topics. I've been avoiding one forum recently because of spammers bumping everything on the board with "Look at me!" posts that contribute nothing to either thread or community. Though I have no issue with Spedius' content (Some of which I find interesting and enjoyable), the posting method borders on forum spamming.

Suggestion to Spedius re: Updating:

If all is combined into The Spedius Thread, perhaps you could have theme days so that readers of particular content would know that your updates of that day would be just what they're looking for. Asian Monday, Brazilian Tuesday, Bianca Wednesday, and so on.

Oh, wait, scratch Wednesday. Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day. :D But you get the idea.

irish_rose
02-27-2007, 09:50 PM
People like Ariana ruin the board also with her vulgarity

BeardedOne
02-27-2007, 09:56 PM

Hey! There's no fucking vulgarity on this forum!

:wink:

How ya doin', Irish? Haven't seen you around of late.

scorpion
02-28-2007, 02:00 AM

No she aint ruin the board. I like her.
And about spedius..I guess he have calm down a bit. Or?

Sacha
02-28-2007, 03:16 AM
Firstly ... I kind of like Spedius's posts ... I have been on this site for only a short while ... and have seen some heated discussion re whether or not his posts are worthwhile or not ... and slowly I have come to the conclusion that ... Yes, I kind of appreciate his input and his posts....

Secondly ... I like Arianna ... cos she speaks her mind ... and isn't afraid to pull punches ... in fact, it's always the people who DON'T say much and keep it to themselves when they have an opinion about oneself that I tend to trust the least.

Anyways .. regardless of whether my point of view is valid in other people's eyes or not, re the above, that is where it's at for me.

spedius
02-28-2007, 10:22 AM
It is better than your daily spam bread pushing down all the good topics. Regardless, please consider signing up as an afilliate for Vickirichter.com. We like people like you there.

Hi Vicki,

Let there be peace between us.

Please tell me more about the afilliate thingy?

I won't promise to get involved but I will look at it.

Do you think "the Spedius thread" is a good idea?

If you do, could you possibly help it into becoming a reality?

Keep well.

Spedius

spedius
02-28-2007, 10:39 AM
Only just catching up on this. The idea of a single thread is good, and would trim down the bumped topics. I've been avoiding one forum recently because of spammers bumping everything on the board with "Look at me!" posts that contribute nothing to either thread or community. Though I have no issue with Spedius' content (Some of which I find interesting and enjoyable), the posting method borders on forum spamming. Suggestion to Spedius re: Updating: If all is combined into The Spedius Thread, perhaps you could have theme days so that readers of particular content would know that your updates of that day would be just what they're looking for. Asian Monday, Brazilian Tuesday, Bianca Wednesday, and so on. Oh, wait, scratch Wednesday. Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day. :D But you get the idea.

Hi BeardedOne,

Thank you so very much for most welcome input.

There is loads of food for thought in your post and lots of good, sound ideas. It would seem that you and I have similar neat and logical thought patterns.

I can but hope that the moderators will act upon this idea and bring it into existence. I have my fingers and everything else crossed, it's a pretty painful experience.

So that I can save my tiny one cell brain from exploding, I would be most grateful if you could post any more ideas which you think have merit.

Thank you again.

Spedius

spedius
02-28-2007, 10:50 AM
And about spedius..I guess he have calm down a bit. Or?

Hi scorpion,

You're right, I have calmed down.

I've only let rip at fools who persist in posting crap and/or lies about me. I mostly just ignore them as being unworthy of any attention. Which must really "grate their cheese" because it's attention that they're seeking.

Keep well,

Spedius

LG
02-28-2007, 10:52 AM
BeardedOne wrote:

irish_rose wrote:

Hey! There's no fucking vulgarity on this forum!

Fucking A, BeardedOne. We don't need any of that fucking shit here! This is no fucking place for motherfucking shit like that. Any bitch or cunt bastard who wants to say shit like that can piss off from these forums and go fuck himself.

:)

Here are some words and phrases I find funny:
cuntflaps, wankstain, douchebag, smeg, twat, git, wanker, merchant banker, jism, jizzmopper, Jap's eye, schmuck, tosser, tosspot, pisspot, slapper, slag

As someone once said, profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate motherfucker.

spedius
02-28-2007, 11:04 AM
I kind of like Spedius's posts ... I have been on this site for only a short while ... and have seen some heated discussion re whether or not his posts are worthwhile or not ... and slowly I have come to the conclusion that ... Yes, I kind of appreciate his input and his posts....
Anyways .. regardless of whether my point of view is valid in other people's eyes or not, re the above, that is where it's at for me.

Hi Sacha,

Thank you for your kind words.

All I can say is that, regardless of the consequences, I've always tried to give value for money, so to speak. I leave it to others to decide whether or not I've done that.

Whilst I appreciate that not everybody likes what I do or how I do it but there are enough open-minded people who do, and that, as far as I'm concerned, is what really matters.

Keep well,

Spedius

spedius
02-28-2007, 11:15 AM
Fucking A, BeardedOne. We don't need any of that fucking shit here! This is no fucking place for motherfucking shit like that. Any bitch or cunt bastard who wants to say shit like that can piss off from these forums and go fuck himself. :) Here are some words and phrases I find funny: cuntflaps, wankstain, douchebag, smeg, twat, git, wanker, merchant banker, jism, jizzmopper, Jap's eye, schmuck, tosser, tosspot, pisspot, slapper, slag As someone once said, profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate motherfucker. :)

Hi LG,

To say that I'm shocked would be the understatement of the minute. :wink:

I'd always thought of you as being one of the more moderate, voice of reason, kind of guy. :smile:

Where on earth did you learn such awful words such as those which you've written. :oops:

Keep well. :lol:

Spedius

LG
02-28-2007, 11:18 AM
I appreciate that not everybody likes what I do or how I do it but there are enough open-minded people who do, and that, as far as I'm concerned, is what really matters.

So what exactly is it that you do (and where do you find the time?), spedius, and why exactly must people be open-minded to accept it? Enlighten us, please.

Is posting 9.4 times a day akin to taking a moral stance? Should we stand up and cheer? I like some of your posts dude, but maybe you could tone things down a little. And get off that moral high horse, please. This ain't the Politics forum.

Keep well

LG

spedius
02-28-2007, 12:37 PM
So what exactly is it that you do (and where do you find the time?), spedius, and why exactly must people be open-minded to accept it? Enlighten us, please. Is posting 9.4 times a day akin to taking a moral stance? Should we stand up and cheer? I like some of your posts dude, but maybe you could tone things down a little. And get off that moral high horse, please. This ain't the Politics forum. Keep well LG

Hi LG,

I really don't want to get into a debate with you.

Let it rest there, LG.

You keep well too.

Spedius

LG
02-28-2007, 12:53 PM
I'd always thought of you as being one of the more moderate, voice of reason, kind of guy.

Where on earth did you learn such awful words such as those which you've written.

Sorry, I shocked you, spedius. No harm meant. Just messing around.

Hi LG,

I really don't want to get into a debate with you.

Let it rest there, LG.
Oh I'm through with debating too. White_Male_Canada and his ilk have made me pull my hair out on the Politics forum. So don't mind me. I'm just having a little fun.

Live and let live, I always say. But let's not treat this whole discussion as if it were a moral dilemma, either.

spedius
02-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Sorry, I shocked you, spedius. No harm meant. Just messing around.

Hi again LG,

So was I. I've heard worse. :wink:

Oh I'm through with debating too. White_Male_Canada and his ilk have made me pull my hair out on the Politics forum. So don't mind me. I'm just having a little fun. Live and let live, I always say. But let's not treat this whole discussion as if it were a moral dilemma, either. :)

No problem. :smile:

Please continue to keep well.

Spedius