PDA

View Full Version : There Is Nothing Gay About Guy's Doing This

Sinista
09-07-2016, 05:47 AM
I 😍 seeing & watching a lot dicks and #cummm on a t-girl toes including her extremely high high heels,flip flops or sandal's and on her leg's,thigh's & azz to

There is nothing wrong with a man or men sideling & watching a bitch getting fucked,While he or more guys jack there 🍆's x 🍌's

There is nothing wrong with men putting there 🍆's x 🍌's together getting sucked up or double penetrating from the pussy to anal

Not to mention when it comes to 2,3 or more guy's🍆's x 🍌's in the category of 😛💧#cumshots & #facials💦😛

peacheater
09-07-2016, 05:55 AM
I really need to know your dealer

Sinista
09-07-2016, 06:01 AM
I smoke trees and drink liquor only I am just expressing myself and my fantasies including there is nothing wrong with it I am comfortable and proud of my sexuality, Sir ����

Michelle Firestone
09-07-2016, 06:59 AM
It's only gay if they make eye contact

BLKGSXR
09-07-2016, 11:45 AM
This motherfucker needs an English course.

Sinista
09-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Stfu you disrespectful fucker

GroobySteven
09-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Stfu you disrespectful fucker

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOO gay.

Sinista
09-07-2016, 04:43 PM
You can call me whatever like I said I am comfortable about my sexuality and I am 100 & open about t-girls Mr Steven I never knew some people on this forum we're so fucking judgmental

I thought all of us we're all on the same,Well I guess not

elcuco
09-07-2016, 05:31 PM
If you enjoy it and arent harming another, why would you need validation of your turn on. I enjoy shemales and have sucked and fucked them, nothing gay about that, by the way didnt need permition to do so.........

Sinista
09-07-2016, 06:38 PM
I already know @Elcuco its just that this is one of my turn one's and fantasies btw

SanDiegoPervySage
09-07-2016, 06:59 PM
All those emojis. Are you a19 year old girl or something?

bigkid69
09-07-2016, 10:58 PM
You can call me whatever like I said I am comfortable about my sexuality and I am 100 & open about t-girls Mr Steven I never knew some people on this forum we're so fucking judgmental

I thought all of us we're all on the same,Well I guess not

You know people are fucking with you right?

It's just that you post a lot of stuff about how others interpret your sexuality. As you say here, we are all on the same side, so we don't care if people think you are gay or the things you like may be interpreted as gay, like what you like, it works for me.

Sinista
09-07-2016, 11:00 PM

It's just that you post a lot of stuff about how others interpret your sexuality. As you say here, we are all on the same side, so we don't care if people think you are gay or the things you like may be interpreted as gay, like what you like, it works for me.

Yes & no cause there are some rude bitch ass motherfuckers up on this forum btw and I do appreciate the love @BigKid69

Sinista
09-07-2016, 11:02 PM
All those emojis. Are you a19 year old girl or something?

I am 27 not 19

bigkid69
09-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Yes & no cause there are some rude bitch ass motherfuckers up on this forum btw and I do appreciate the love @BigKid69

That may be the case, but the more you play into the bullshit, the more they will pile on........Don't feed them my friend. Plus, it is somehwhat boring around here at times, so some feel the need to be funny, take it in stride.

flabbybody
09-07-2016, 11:07 PM
Actually this place is pretty tame compared to the old days

bigkid69
09-07-2016, 11:10 PM

I wish I was around back then, I do like drama.

Dolfan_99
09-07-2016, 11:26 PM
I need pictures to determine if it is really Gay or not :-)

DeezNuts515
09-08-2016, 01:04 AM

I miss the Mimi/Vanessa days....

runningdownthatdream
09-08-2016, 01:26 AM
I 😍 seeing & watching a lot dicks and #cummm on a t-girl toes including her extremely high high heels,flip flops or sandal's and on her leg's,thigh's & azz to

There is nothing wrong with a man or men sideling & watching a bitch getting fucked,While he or more guys jack there 🍆's x 🍌's

There is nothing wrong with men putting there 🍆's x 🍌's together getting sucked up or double penetrating from the pussy to anal

Not to mention when it comes to 2,3 or more guy's🍆's x 🍌's in the category of 😛💧#cumshots & #facials💦😛

Are you related to JamesEdwards?

CoolAwesomeBXDude
09-08-2016, 01:34 AM
cocaine is a hell of a drug

BLKGSXR
09-08-2016, 01:56 AM

You're an imbecile, calling people disrespectful because they're highly observant to your lack of overall knowledge and your vague as hell original post. You sir are a fucking ass hat. Like Steven said SOOOOOOO GAAAAAYY!!!
If you knew anything! it's not smart nor logical to make enemies especially online. Not to sound egotistical but the amount of member who have met me in real life all know I am pretty chill, but the word bitch is a word only females and fag-baits use. Any grown man who calls another man a bitch is just a young scared self conscious FUCK....So Fuck you and have a nice day.

bigkid69
09-08-2016, 02:44 AM
cocaine is a hell of a drug

Classic Rick James quote!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4bp8bBNVw

Sinista
09-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Are you related to JamesEdwards? No I am not related to James Edwards 😂

Sinista
09-08-2016, 12:59 PM
You're an imbecile, calling people disrespectful because they're highly observant to your lack of overall knowledge and your vague as hell original post. You sir are a fucking ass hat. Like Steven said SOOOOOOO GAAAAAYY!!!
If you knew anything! it's not smart nor logical to make enemies especially online. Not to sound egotistical but the amount of member who have met me in real life all know I am pretty chill, but the word bitch is a word only females and fag-baits use. Any grown man who calls another man a bitch is just a young scared self conscious FUCK....So Fuck you and have a nice day.

Lmfao you is hilarious as fuck I laugh @ ignorant ass motherfucker's like you idgaf what a motherfucker say or think about so if you or anybody don't like it fuck ya life

Simple as that only bitches argue so your word's are irrelevant as fuck

joesocalif
09-08-2016, 03:13 PM
I am confused as to why this thread and subject matter was even started.

Laphroaig
09-08-2016, 03:47 PM

Hello bitch...;)

Sinista
09-08-2016, 10:17 PM
I could give triple 6 fuck's about label's cause I thrive off of those degrading derogatory word's which I thought this forum was all good

But it look's like some of the guy's feel some type of way about this post which I don't entertain the bullshit cause I didn't sign up for this forum to get clowned on and disrespected

So please don't let my post fool y'all

BLKGSXR
09-08-2016, 10:32 PM
Lmfao you is hilarious as fuck I laugh @ ignorant ass motherfucker's like you idgaf what a motherfucker say or think about so if you or anybody don't like it fuck ya life

I could give triple 6 fuck's about label's cause I thrive off of those degrading derogatory word's which I thought this forum was all good

But it look's like some of the guy's feel some type of way about this post which I don't entertain the bullshit cause I didn't sign up for this forum to get clowned on and disrespected

So please don't let my post fool y'all Get a god damned education then come back, your remedial ass is giving me a headache. Have you ever heard of proof read? It truly works wonders!!!!!! I am not surprised a kid from West Palm Beach Florida who acts like he is tough is on this forum, I mean shit you have already succeeded at alienating yourself. From someone who has been on this forum for years, here's my advice just shut the fuck up and stop trying to have a dick sizing contest, because you will lose!

GroobySteven
09-08-2016, 11:06 PM
I didn't sign up for this forum to get clowned on and disrespected

Come on. You did really. Didn't you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7BgOYPNTlA

transeeker
09-08-2016, 11:20 PM

So please don't let my post fool y'all

I hear ya bruvva! i mean shit - if these muvafukkaz can't respect a bruvva for airing his opinion and getting real wiv his sexuality then like yeah, letz get fucking homo on their ass (sorry for the label bruv)! Nuffin wrong wiv getting in touch wiv your feminine side!! And gramma n spellin ain't all that awaiit? And don't let no muvafukka tell you where and where not to put a muvvafuckin apostrophe. Hell yeah!!

Laphroaig
09-08-2016, 11:31 PM
I hear ya bruvva! i mean shit - if these muvafukkaz can't respect a bruvva for airing his opinion and getting real wiv his sexuality then like yeah, letz get fucking homo on their ass (sorry for the label bruv)! Nuffin wrong wiv getting in touch wiv your feminine side!! And gramma n spellin ain't all that awaiit? And don't let no muvafukka tell you where and where not to put a muvvafuckin apostrophe. Hell yeah!!

He can't even work out what his opinion is...:dead-1:

I would say straight,On top of it there isn't shit straight about this lifestyle @ fuckin all

Sinista
09-09-2016, 12:10 AM
If you say so I have a lot to say about this here but I will not entertain the bullshit,Just cause of this topic I am being disrespected/being disrespected by guy's out of no where I careless about it

It is just shocking out of all the fucking forum's in general on the internet I would never knew this one,With certain individuals would disrespect me but hey I am not offended

Tbh i am more focus on the ladies more then anything so all that homo shit probably might happen regardless like I mention in the beginning

I am far from feminine I love the shenis & take it in the cakes so I have no problem with it @ Transeeker

Sinista
09-09-2016, 12:23 AM
[QUOTE=GroobySteven;1717589]Come on. You did really. Didn't you?

No not at all

SanDiegoPervySage
09-09-2016, 12:50 AM
The fact that you're getting angry over some silly shit on a forum proves you are offended.

flabbybody
09-09-2016, 01:06 AM
I am confused as to why this thread and subject matter was even started.
We would have never seen that classic Larry David YouTube

bigkid69
09-09-2016, 01:07 AM

That may be the case, but the more you play into the bullshit, the more they will pile on........Don't feed them my friend. Plus, it is somewhat boring around here at times, so some feel the need to be funny, take it in stride.

I tried to tell you. But I do thank you for this little slice of drama!

Sinista
09-09-2016, 01:17 AM
I am not offended I am just speaking my mind

BLKGSXR
09-09-2016, 02:12 AM
If a person carries themselves like dumbasses they get called a dumbass right? well you say spelling and grammar is not all that? I will have to say you're wrong. If you EVER want to be taken seriously you want to sound professional and serious! try not using slang or acting ghetto. All you do is strengthen a stereotype that black people are ghetto...Yes there are many people who think that!

BLKGSXR
09-09-2016, 02:16 AM
I am not offended I am just speaking my mind

Which is understandable, but just because you have that right does not mean you should exercise it. You're lucky if anything take it as a blessing don't abuse it and act like you earned it....You didn't earn shit, you need to take a step back and remember who you are, the audience you are speaking to and the way it sounds while you read it. #LessonsOnLessons

Dolfan_99
09-09-2016, 04:09 AM
Still waiting for pictures :banana:

Laphroaig
09-09-2016, 08:02 AM
If you say so I have a lot to say about this here but I will not entertain the bullshit,Just cause of this topic I am being disrespected/being disrespected by guy's out of no where I careless about it

It's not just this topic, pretty much every thread you've started has met with similar responses. Have you ever stopped to think why?

I am far from feminine I love the shenis & take it in the cakes so I have no problem with it @ Transeeker

Really? Good luck with that...:hide-1:

"What is a SHENIS? - The female answer to standing to pee"

http://shenis.com/Shenis/ABOUT.html

I think this woman might have something to say about that...;)

If you want to be taken seriously, stop talking shit. Simple...:shrug

sockratees
09-09-2016, 08:21 AM
I'm not into touching another guys dick, and if my hard cock ever did in a MMF threesome it would most likely go soft very fast.

transeeker
09-10-2016, 11:04 PM
If a person carries themselves like dumbasses they get called a dumbass right? well you say spelling and grammar is not all that? I will have to say you're wrong. If you EVER want to be taken seriously you want to sound professional and serious! try not using slang or acting ghetto. All you do is strengthen a stereotype that black people are ghetto...Yes there are many people who think that!

Urm - if you say so bruv! Irony's not your thing huh? amazed that you had to bring black people into this. If the cap fits bruv!

GroobySteven
09-10-2016, 11:42 PM

Are you trying to say, 'brother' or even 'brotha' but have a speech impediment which carries into your writing style?

BLKGSXR
09-11-2016, 03:09 AM
Urm - if you say so bruv! Irony's not your thing huh? amazed that you had to bring black people into this. If the cap fits bruv!

How is it amazing? You made it evidently clear that you are siding with your "brother" don't try and flip the script because you feel emotionally or culturally indemnified because of what was said, especially since it was merely an example.

Tapatio
09-11-2016, 06:12 PM
I love the shenis & take it in the cakes

This is probably the funniest thing anyone has ever written on this forum.

holzz
09-11-2016, 06:51 PM
seems a lot of soul-searching hahaha..

do you think you're gay for liking ts women? if it is, so what? fuck what others think.

it's jus the same answers when people ask this, no it's not gay to like ts women. if she has boobs and looks like a woman,then its not gays.

transeeker
09-12-2016, 12:52 AM
How is it amazing? You made it evidently clear that you are siding with your "brother" don't try and flip the script because you feel emotionally or culturally indemnified because of what was said, especially since it was merely an example. Sorry, I am not as well versed in pseudo-intellectual claptrap as you. I literally have no clue what you are trying to say. Anyway, you obviously felt good posting it - well done!!

You're lucky if anything take it as a blessing don't abuse it and act like you earned it....You didn't earn shit, you need to take a step back and remember who you are, the audience you are speaking to and the way it sounds while you read it. #LessonsOnLessonsWise words indeed! Thank God you were here to put him back on a righteous path.

runningdownthatdream
09-12-2016, 02:15 AM
This is probably the funniest thing anyone has ever written on this forum.

Clearly you haven't had the pleasure of some BigBeezy......

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?43659-So-Bigbeezy-gets-invited-to-a-BBQ-and-pool-party-yesterday&p=682626#post682626

Tapatio
09-15-2016, 06:04 AM
I can't say that I appreciate the Beezy story.

runningdownthatdream
09-16-2016, 07:38 PM
I can't say that I appreciate the Beezy story.

Maybe you're more of a Tjinla kinda guy:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?42352-Humiliated-by-a-transvestite-once-again

Erika1487
09-16-2016, 07:48 PM
you can say that again flabby, this place is a total zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fest now a days

runningdownthatdream
09-16-2016, 07:52 PM
you can say that again flabby, this place is a total zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fest now a days

Indeed but perhaps you'll get back to stirring up the shit and enliven the place a bit :)

brownshugga07
09-17-2016, 02:38 AM
Ok. My first post. Just because this is hilarious!

holzz
09-17-2016, 02:46 AM
since the answers are the same in every similar question, what do you get from asking this??? this should be a sticky really, and all similar stuff referred to there.

Tapatio
09-17-2016, 03:19 AM
Indeed but perhaps you'll get back to stirring up the shit and enliven the place a bit :)

You remember the threats and freakouts, though, right?

I'd rather see 100 KIRs than watch that again.

Tapatio
09-17-2016, 03:26 AM
Maybe you're more of a Tjinla kinda guy:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?42352-Humiliated-by-a-transvestite-once-again

I prefer the old "Franklin completely lacked self awareness and everyone piled on" threads. Or "Paris Angelline vs. whoever."