PDA

View Full Version : TVs Vs. TSs??????

12-26-2001, 12:37 PM
I don't get it. In this Yahoo group, this TS girl curses me out for wanting to get with a TV. She said it's nothing more than a man in a dress and if that's what turns me on than I should just get a man.

Ignoring that bitches snippy attitude, what I want to know is, is there really a difference between a TV(tranvestite) and a TS(transsexual)? Don't tell me hormones because I know plenty of TS who aren't on hormones , and who don't dress as women all the time.

If the only difference between a tranvestite and a transsexual is one's internal desire to be a woman all the time versus the others desire to be a woman only for a short period of time, why do you girls get so uptight about it?

12-26-2001, 06:22 PM
I am a TS (unlike many like me) would argue that the main difference is simple. TV is someone who is already happy with their body. A TS is a person who takes both chemical and surgicals means to redefine their appearance into an ideal. I kinda looked like a woman to start. 10,000 latter i look more towards my ideal. Some girls in the L.A. Basin have spent closer to 50,000. A TV just spends his money on his clothes and for the most part never wants to live looking like a woman. It is OK i have seen some TV's that look so good dressed that i can't blame your attraction. The only thing is when you rub cheeks and feel some grit or while doing "her" doggie you reach around and there are absolutely no breasts(well you do have a stuffed bra there to fondle) to grab... They are also way better tops as the hormones really are the worst thing for functioning and we won't even talk about how they make you gain weight.... It is your fantasy don't let anyone mess with it.

Cheers

12-26-2001, 10:53 PM
The TV/TS question is always an intriguing one. Thanks to the previous person for setting the record straight. There are also TS's who haven't yet aquired the means to alter their body so the breast/no breast question remains. I prefer small or no breast for whatever reason. As long as the person is feminine in appearance, I'm hooked. Facial and body hair however are HUGE turn offs.

12-26-2001, 11:09 PM
YOU ALSO HAVE TO KEEP IN MINDED THAT NOT ALL OF US WANT TO GO THROUGH THE SRS. TOO MANY OF MY SISTERS HAVE GONE THROUGH THE SRS AND THE MONES AND EVEN GONE TO BANGKOK TO GET A "USS". AND THEN THEY COME BACK THINKING IT'S GOING TO BE EASY AND IT'S NOT WHAT THEY EXPECTED AND THEY END UP ODING ON DRUGS (COKE,XTACSY,CRACK) OR COMMITING SUCIDE. IF YOUR NOT MENTALLY READY FOR THE CHANGE, YOU CAN NEVER BE PHYSICALLY READY FOR THE CHANGE.

khulus
01-05-2002, 07:57 AM
I think another angle is the temporal one. I see TV's as just dressing up on occasion and living life as a guy for the most part, but TS's live life as a woman. (I know, there are SOME TV's that try to live life as a woman full time, but that is very rare).

And of course, many TS's go all the way, getting that final surgery so that only a doctor could tell she used to be a he. The famous model Tula is an example.

05-11-2002, 06:34 AM
Hey... I did a write up on my web site for this... It's not a pay page or anything, but worth checking out. It might help. All the descriptions are my interpretation only.

Vicki

http://www.vickirichter.com/glossary.htm

Trekmeister66
05-12-2002, 09:06 PM
I see the difference as a number of minor and major factors. TS has natural hair, TV has wigs. Facial hair - TS removed completely, TS shaved. Same with body hair. Basically, it is up to the individual. You choose what looks and feels good to you. AND personality. Some might say attitude. No matter how you alter the outward appearance, the innner person has to match the outer shell. With the wrong attitude, even having hormones or implants makes some TSs little more than guys in drag while some TVs are very feminine without the hormones or implants because of the way they feel about themselves and the way they act when dressed.

Vicki Richter
01-12-2006, 12:22 AM
Nice job on the glossary Vicki. I think it is still very appropriate.

JamieGSE
01-12-2006, 01:50 PM
There are also TG's just to throw that into the mix :)

So we have TV's TG's TS's and CD's

MoonAndStar
01-12-2006, 09:22 PM
I dont care what the label is as long as the girl is feminine, passable and happy....

;~)

Hugh Jarrod
01-12-2006, 09:24 PM
Are we talkin' football, if so I got $50 on the TV's, and I'll spot you six!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-13-2006, 02:29 AM
Nice job on the glossary Vicki. I think it is still very appropriate.

Nice job on your glossary Vickie. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

RangeHova
01-13-2006, 03:34 AM
TVs, not my thing. I think 90% of them are men in dresses in turn, many TS women appear as men in dresses. Some of your finest girls who live as women are really not TS once you get to know them. It's real common for some males to get into drag and really enjoy what comes with that and take it further w/ hormones, implants, silicone, etc. A lot of the girls who do shows are like that.

I've known some 'girls' that do shows that live as men despite the fact that they have had work. One girl has D cup breast and cheek implants.

But you have to take the time to get to know the person, not the label. If it is just about who you wanna fuck then fuck whoever floats your boat. For someone to judge you because of an attraction or preference is assinine of them.

slinky
01-13-2006, 06:52 AM
TVs, not my thing. I think 90% of them are men in dresses .

I think Yogi just outed his self.